Official Pest Prevention Career Opportunities
Need to make $$ for school? Official Pest Prevention hires college students for full and part time summer job positions. Work full time to save money for the fall, or work part time around your class schedule. Many students do so well that they continue working through the fall and winter.
- Step 1 = Schedule an information meeting/interview about the job.
- Step 2 = Learn about the pest control services we provide while training.
- Step 3 = Schedule appointments for customers who want pest control.
- Step 4 = Get Paid.
Pest control is a rewarding career filled with challenges and opportunity. Official Pest Prevention encourages its associates to advance by acquiring new skills, valuable job experience, and licensing qualifications. Our entry level positions come with a complete curriculum of classroom and on the job training modules to help our hard working, customer oriented employees acquire the expertise they need to succeed. Here are some of the different positions at Official Pest Prevention.
- Termite Service Technician
- Pest Control Sales Technician
- Termite Inspector
- General Pest Sales
- Sales Team Leader
- Customer Service Representative
- Internet/Inside Sales
- Service Manager
- Branch Manager
- Service Trainer